How to Install a WordPress Theme by Pinguis Website Design
WordPress is required to be setup and running on an active website and server.To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. For more information regarding the installation of the WordPress platform, please see the WordPress Codex
- FTP Upload
- Using your FTP program, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the /wp-content/ themes/ folder on your server.
- WordPress Upload via broswer
- First, unzip the downloaded zip file. Navigate to Appearance > Add New Themes > Upload. Go to browse, and select the zipped theme folder, called
pinguis website design.zip. Click Install Now and the theme will be uploaded and installed.
- Unzip Your theme Download
- Locate the install file inside (i.e. pinguis.zip)
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Click the “Install Themes” tab.
- Click upload, and upload the install file you found earlier.
- Activate the theme.