What do i Need to start a website
The Essential Step by Step Guide to Making Your Own Website. What do i Need to start a website WordPress Training in Ireland.
Get Your Domain Name
The first thing you need to do before anything else is to get yourself a domain name. This is the name you want to give to your website. eg pinguisweb.com
Choose a Web Host and Sign Up for an Account
A web host is basically a company that has many computers connected to the Internet. When you place your website on their servers, everyone in the world will be able to connect to it and view it.
- You will need to sign up for an account with a web host so that your website has a home. Getting a domain name is vital to getting a business website, getting a web hosting account is essential. Your site has to be hosted somewhere to be viewed.There are many issues involved in finding a good web host.
- After you sign up for a website hosting account, you will need to point your domain to that account on your website hosting companies servers.
- Once you have registered your domain name and signed up for a website hosting package, the next step is to design the web site itself. In this article.
- Although there are many considerations in web design, your first step is to actually get something out onto the web.
- The tuning can come after you’ve figured out how to publish a basic wordpress web post. One way is to use a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) web editor to do it. Such editors allow you to design your site visually, without having to muck around with the technical details. They work just like a normal word you look after the font type whether the text is bold and font size etc. And the word processor looks after everything elseWordpress is the most popular platform for creating websites with over 20% of the internet using the platform.
How to get Your Site Noticed with Search engines.
When your site is ready, you can submit it to search engines like Google and Bing. Use the links below to do this.
- Google’s Link Submission Page
- Bing’s Site Submission Page