Taste the delights of the Dingle Peninsula.
We offer a unique experience to meet like minded foodies who are looking for real Irish flavour. Choose a guided tour to taste the delights of Dingle.
Tailored tours to your taste
Some features of our tours in Dingle and beyond.
- Beautiful and intriguing scenes in nature, including geology and wildlife.
- Additional activities on offer-Cooking Demonstrations/ Hiking/ Kayaking
- Knowledgable guide to share the local history and culture of the area
- Meet the makers – local craftsmen, artists and local food producers .
- Festivals and events that celebrate local history, culture, food an music.- Dingle Food Festival is a must see.
Experience The real Dingle
Enjoy a sensory experience in the cozy back kitchen of Kennedy’s Bar,Goat St, Dingle, Co. Kerry.
Learn how to cook with locally foraged seaweed and local leaves. A tastey 3 course meal includes Seaweed Risotto, Seaweed burger, locally grown salad and a seaweed desert and tea to finish.
Darach O Mhurcu displays a true passion for his seaweed menu educating a contented group before him. Darach demonstrate a natural skill, confidence and a wealth of knowledge about foraging along the coast.
Tradtional Irish Cooking Demo on request. Learn with like minded people the tips and tastes affiliated with local tradtions and mouth watering menus. This 3 course meal is moulded around the seasonal produce growing locally.This is a great activity for the rainy days in Dingle-Booking essential-Private parties on request.
Dee-Lish Food Tour
Private Luxury tour from Killarney to Dingle Pennisula Cooking Demonstration or Food Tour on request
(8 hrs approx.) Luxury Transport, 7 seater Mercedes Benz
Mid-Day (12pm) Meeting point Killarney Tourist Office, Beech Road, Co. Kerry
– Booking essential, contact Deirdre 00353-87 7018433