PPC Pay Per Click Advertising in Ireland
PPC to market for your business website, we will teach you everything you need to know about PPC and help to make it work for you. How PPC advertising works.
What is PPC?
PPC is pay-per-click, a way to get interested searchers by listing your website top of the page, by paying a set daily fee for PPC advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked.
Basically, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
Online Search engine advertising is the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad in a search engine when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business.
For example, we could bid on the keyword “roofers cork” our ad might show up in the very top spot on the Google results page. Because we have an ad up for Roofers In Cork.
If our ad is clicked, visitor comes to our website, we pay the search engine a fee. When PPC is working correctly, because the visit is worth more than what you pay for it.
A winning PPC campaign is not simple, researching and selecting the right keywords or phrases, to organizing those keywords into well-organized campaigns and ad groups, to setting up your landing page.
What is Google AdWords?
The Google AdWords Platform is the single most popular PPC system in the world. The AdWords platform enables businesses to create ads that appear on Google’s search engine and other Google listings of sub companies and companies who are affiliated with google PPC.
AdWords uses a pay-per-click, in which users bid on keywords and pay for each click on their advertisements.
Every time a searcher comes to Google it ranks keywords into the pool of advertisers and chooses a set of winners to appear in the valuable ad space on its search results page.
Your Ad Rank is based on multiplying two key factors – CPC Bid (the amount the advertiser is willing to spend) and Quality Score (your click through rate, relevance to search, and landing page quality).
PPC is an auction of Keywords.
Remember these factors when setting up PPC
- Keyword Relevance – Select Relevant PPC keyword lists, tight keyword groups, and proper ad text, remember you end user and what he/she wants to read.
- Landing Page Quality – Creating optimized landing pages with relevant content and a very clear call-to-action.
- Quality Score – Your Quality Score is Google’s ranking of the quality and relevance of your keywords, landing pages, and your campaign.
PPC Keyword Research
Keyword research for PPC can be time-consuming, but very important. Your PPC campaign is built around keywords, and the most successful AdWords advertisers maintain, grow and refine their keyword lists. Check out Google Trends for trending search topics with Google
Effective PPC keyword list are
- Keep it Relevant – you don’t want to be paying for Web traffic that has nothing to do with your business. You want to find targeted keywords that will lead to a higher PPC click-through rate, effective cost per click, and increased profits. That means the keywords you bid on should be closely related to your products or services you offer.
- Your keyword should include not only the most popular and frequently searched terms in your niche, but also to the long-tail keywords the more specific and less common but do get searched
Managing Your PPC Campaigns
Once created your campaign, will need to manage, regularly to make sure they are still effective.
- Add PPC Keywords: Expand the reach of your PPC campaigns by adding keywords that are relevant to your business or service.
- Review Costly PPC Keywords: Review expensive and under-performing keywords.
- Refine Landing Pages: Modify the content and calls-to-action (CTAs) of your landing pages to align with individual search queries in order to boost conversion rates.
Don’t send all your traffic to the same page.
On A Negative Note…
No body can guarantee sales whether you have a product or service, but your are guaranteed Google will charge you money daily for this service.
On A Positive Note…
Pinguis Website Design create websites for 300 euro with guaranteed organic(Not Paid) results in Ireland.